- Noise Boys stock universal replacement catalytic converters.
- Catalytic converters have a limited life span of between 100,000 to 150,000 km.
- Faulty catalytic converters may cause a loss in power and an increase in fuel consumption.
- Faulty catalytic converters may damage the turbo, cause gaskets to blow and can ultimately damage the engine.
- Normally a warning light will display on the dash board if the catalytic converter or censors are not functioning correctly but it can happen that no warning lights displays.
- Catalytic warning lights may also display because of faulty censors on the exhaust system or in catalytic converter.